The Truth.

You as a separate individual don't exist. You have never been your name, body, thoughts, emotions, experiences or dreams. These all exist within you, just like all life.

2.10.10

Life Ticks On Effortlessly Without You.

We all believe that we are the ones who are in control of our lives. "It's my life!" "I should have done it differently!" "Should I take the pink one or the green?" "I shouldn't have said that."

Without a doubt things happen; the untruth is though, that we, the separate individual is making those decisions. Because of this, we the individual is burdened with responsibility: "I have to earn money, I have to get a job, I have to pay the bills, I have to make my family happy, etc."

The truth is, if we (the individual) just got out of the way, life would just happen effortlessly. Money will be made easily without worry and fear. A job would be got (if necessary), bills would be paid, the family would be happy (or not).

This would all automatically happen and does automatically happen without you.

www.back2truth.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Leave a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home